At Norden we:
Aspire, Attain and Achieve Together
A caring school with the highest standards of education for children of all abilities and central to the life of the immediate community.
School Mission Statement
Norden is an inclusive school. We welcome ALL members of the immediate and wider community of ALL ages and abilities. Everyone is equally valued and encouraged to reach their potential.
"Pupils are exceptionally polite,
welcoming and respectful "
- To create a happy and caring environment where staff, governors, parents and the local community work together for the benefit of all the children.
- To foster a positive attitude to learning, so each child enjoys learning and becomes an independent learner with skills, knowledge and attitudes needed to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving world
- To provide broad and balanced programmes of study which are challenging, well planned and enjoyable.
- To encourage children to develop social, physical, musical and artistic skills to ensure that they have a broad and balanced education.
- To help children understand the spiritual values of their own culture whilst recognising and respecting the similarities and differences of others, and put them into practice.
- To help pupils understand that they can make a positive contribution to the life of their community regardless of age.
- To encourage self-discipline, justice, fairness and respect for all people and property.